Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mickey Lynn Loves: Fine Jewelry for Girls

Where was this precious jewelry collection when I was a kid? Is it bad that I still want some the Disney-inspired pieces.
I mean, I would totally rock the Belle Bracelet from the Enchanting Gemstone collection that is designed to inspire the magic of Disney.

And this Snow White Diamond Poison Apple necklace is just incredible.   


I also like Tous jewelry for girls. The jeweler known for its iconic teddy bear has come a long way. I am really liking some of their newer pieces. But, as for the girls, I am loving the TOUS 18k gold Corqui earrings.




Okay, enough of the dreaming......

5 comments:

  1. Hello,I like your blog on jewelry.
    I am from Dwarka Gems Ltd. We are wholesale manufacturer and exporter of gold and silver jewelry.
    You can visit our blog at "http://www.dwarkagems.blogspot.com/"

    your comments are welcome. Hope our Blog will be of some use to you.

    sales.executive@dwarkas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Disney Collection is just stunning - and you are never too old for Disney, that is the magic of the place Walt Disney created.
    I just love the Poison Apple, superb !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Disney Collection is just stunning - and you are never too old for Disney, that is the magic of the place Walt Disney created.
    I just love the Poison Apple, superb !!

    http://www.kellysjewellery.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know that Opals are said to bring wisdom and good fortune? In ancient times people believed that Opals were pieces of heaven that had fallen out of the sky due to violent thunderstorms.

    selling gold jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the snowhite necklace! Super cute!!

    Do you want to follow each other?
    xoxo
    lesleykim.blogspot.com
    LesleyKim

    ReplyDelete