Thursday, March 18, 2010

I am in Love...with Cathy Waterman



I love jewels, but I am definitely not a fan of big rocks and gaudy diamonds. I like more of the subtle shine that radiates from the natural stones.
But I have to admit a slight weakness when it comes to diamond baubles. Two words....Cathy Waterman. Since I can remember I have been a fan of her delicate, finely crafted, sparkling pieces. In fact, I was just looking at some of her new pieces and I can't stop drooling.

My absolute favorite is the feather pendant. It is the perfect piece. Whimsical and elegant.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a great piece of jewelry. I really like the design, it looks natural. I would say it
    is great combination of jewelry design and diamond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked one of my favorites! Please visit our collection (actually, lovefest) of Cathy Waterman treasures at www.ylang23.com
    Best ~ joanne@ylang23

    ReplyDelete